July 16, 2010

The eBay Life "Score of the Day" is a pair of amber cat lamps purchased for $4 and...

I'm on vacation in Portland, so I have been slacking. I'm still in Portland, but I'm back!

( I have to make it short, however, since yard sales start at 9 a.m in this city. That's right --9 a.m.)

This last week was one of my biggest weeks in quite some time. Amazing, isn't it? It's the middle of summer, and business is booming.

Remember the cat lamps I purchased a few weeks ago for $4? These lamps are pretty heavy and in excellent condition. I bought them at an estate sale.

A few days ago, they sold. Purchased for $4 and sold for....


$150!!!!









2 comments:

  1. Awesome *score* with these!!! Good for you! Keep up the good work and happy hunting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Your blog is always an enjoyable read! I am very impressed with your vision and insight.visit site

    ReplyDelete