July 20, 2010

The eBay Life "Score of the Day" is a Le Creuset pot that was purchased for $4 and sold for....

I just got back from my awesome trip to Portland, and this great
piece of Le Creuset needs to be sent out!

My tip of the day is simple: Always purchase Le Creuset if you can purchase it at an inexpensive price. It's incredible! Le Creuset is enameled cast iron from France, and it is extremely expensive. A year ago we found an entire set of this cookware in immaculate condition for under $15. We sold each piece for close to $50!

The 6-inch pot that just ended cost me $4 and sold for......................





$40.99 with 13 bids!








Le Creuset 6-inch black small saucepan cooking pot






























3 comments:

  1. I will second that. Working part time in a kitchen store that sells this stuff, I am hearing people moan about how they threw away their Le Creuset,or SOLD IT AT A GARAGE SALE!
    A pot this size will sell for no less than 100.00 Canadian,so about $ 105-110 USD with current exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thanks for the comment. I love high-end kitchen stores, and I love this brand - even though I don't cook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Your blog is always an enjoyable read! I am very impressed with your vision and insight.visit site

    ReplyDelete