September 5, 2011

eBay Selling Tip of the Day: Shopping at yard sales? Pay with PayPal!

I did it again!  I went to a yard sale and paid for my purchases with PayPal!

Today we were out and about and ended up spending a whole lot more than we thought we would at the last sale of the day.  We had two options -- drive into town and find a supermarket with an ATM or ask to pay with PayPal.  Well, the seller let us send her money using PayPal.  I whipped out the old iPhone and completed the transaction.  What a time saver!

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I hope you got some great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you pay when you got home, or did you use the seller's computer to log into your account?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used the iPhone to send money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! - I'm still old school - no iPhone or SmartPhone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, me too - no smart phone or Iphone, so that wouldn't work for me, either.

    It is a great idea, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tip.You did a great job in this post. It was very helpful to me. Thank you for sharing this.Facebook bellen

    ReplyDelete