September 11, 2011

eBay Selling Tip of the day: Got Gaudy? Take advantage of the Halloween season!

I have a few gaudy items listed in my store.  One of these items is a 1980's Dolly Parton-esque rhinestone jumpsuit.  A few years back, Paris Hilton and friends were wearing this type of thing to parties, but I think the fad has passed.

Halloween, however, is still around.  Since we now get 25 more characters in our titles, I changed the title of the listing to try and attract Halloween shoppers.  It is currently listed as a Dolly Parton Halloween costume for $49.99 or best offer.  Check it out:




Let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you could add a pic of the blouse part padded some to show "how much" Dolly someone could be?
    Awesome spangliness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so Happy to see your post. You did a great job in this post. It was very helpful to me. Thank you for sharing thisFacebook bellen nederland

    ReplyDelete