June 12, 2011

eBay Selling Tip of the Day: Write the style name in the title of shoe listings!

If you're listing a pair of expensive shoes, do some research.  If possible, list the style name in the title of all shoes -- especially if they're pricey. 

Mephisto shoes run about $400 in the stores.  I listed a pair last night.  I couldn't find the name of the style on the Mephisto website, so I went to the Zappos site.  Sure enough, they run $400, and they're called the "Marlon."  I purchased them for $8.  Here's a pic:


This morning I took an offer of......

$120!!!


Don't forget to check out this blog each and every day for eBay selling tips and tricks! If you need shoes, you know where to go:Bluefrogshoes.com. Interested in being notified when I post something new? Sign up for email updates (upper right-hand corner of this page). And for even more eBay selling tips and tricks, check out Skip McGrath's newsletter. It's an amazing and free newsletter filled with tons of information. He even provides his readers with lists of wholesalers. Have a great day!





1 comment:

  1. I am so Happy to see your post.I found the blog some what interesting in its content wise and easier to understand what they had said. eBay contact telefoonnummer

    ReplyDelete