May 15, 2011

Ralph Lauren Clothing Tip of the Day -- Great information for eBay Sellers!

Just talked to a customer about Ralph Lauren.  I am selling a Ralph Lauren vintage jacket, and she wanted me to take a picture of the inside label.  I guess Ralph Lauren has various labels / lines.  Each line fits differently.  Here's the email:


"His various brands all fit different. In his green label I wear a 4, his older vintage clothing runs small. You need a score card with his stuff sometimes. I love finding his real vintage stuff from the 90's, that was some of his best stuff. Thanks for taking the pic!"


So the moral of this story is as follows:  If you list Ralph Lauren items, be sure to take a picture of the inside labels!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the helpful tip. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed with your vision and insight.,I am very impressed with your vision and insight.It was very helpful to me. hank you for sharing this.visit site

    ReplyDelete