December 4, 2010

Only a few yard sales today, but I found a United States of America Starbucks mug worth $57!!

I can't believe it.   There was an indoor church sale today, so I went.  The sale was mediocre, but in the middle of a bunch of mugs I found this awesome Starbucks specimen from 2002.  It sells for up to $57 and nobody else has one listed.  Since it is almost Christmas, I am going to set it at a fixed price of $99 or best offer just to see if I can get it.  It's in excellent condition!!!!  Wow!!  eBay selling at it's best!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Super-duper find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me also I will waiting for more post by your side.I will be back soon for further quality content..Visit site

    ReplyDelete