July 29, 2010

The eBay Life score of the day is a 1994 Sarajevo Olympics ashtray purchased for a quarter and sold for....


Today's "score" is, again, more of a tip. I just sold a Sarajevo Olympics ashtray for $9.99. I only paid a quarter, so that's not bad. More importantly, vintage Olympics items sell! I once sold a vintage, 1980's Olympics windbreaker for almost $30. Here is a picture of the beautiful ashtray! LOL

I love watching the Olympics, so I can definitely understand why people would collect these items.


I am going to be out of town....up at a cabin...on a lake....in the middle of nowhere with no Internet access for a few days, but I will be back Monday. Stay tuned!


Don't forget to check out my eBay store that features shoes in narrow, wide, and standard widths, Bluefrogshoes.com.!




1 comment:

  1. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. visit site

    ReplyDelete