September 15, 2011

New eBay Commercials -- Check them out!

eBay Ink just posted some new eBay commercials.  Hmmmm. I don't know.    If I had created an eBay marketing campaign, it wouldn't have looked anything like this.

I'd love to know what everyone else thinks. 

Here's a sample:  




For more ads, see the latest eBay Ink post here 

And don't forget to check out this blog each and every day for eBay selling tips and tricks! If you need shoes, you know where to go:Bluefrogshoes.com. Interested in being notified when I post something new? Sign up for email updates (upper right-hand corner of this page). And for even more eBay selling tips and tricks, check out Skip McGrath's newsletter. It's an amazing and free newsletter filled with tons of information. He even provides his readers with lists of wholesalers!
M

1 comment:

  1. I am so Happy to see your post. You did a great job in this post. It was very helpful to me. Thank you for sharing thisebay bellen

    ReplyDelete