September 13, 2011

Hey, eBayers! The Bling My Bra breast cancer fundraiser is going on now!

Interested in supporting breast cancer research?  You might want to participate in Bling My Bra, a fundraising campaign benefiting the Susan G. Komen foundation.


Members of the eBay community create bras that are sold by the Bling My Bra store on eBay. The blinged bras will be auctioned on eBay throughout October in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. All proceeds are donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure, the global leader of the breast cancer movement, via eBay's Giving Works charitable program.

Here's a bra that's already posted that features one of my favorite eBayable characters: Pac-Man! 




For more information, check out Blingmybra.com


1 comment:

  1. I am so Happy to see your post. You did a great job in this post. It was very helpful to me. Thank you for sharing thiseBay contact telefoonnummer

    ReplyDelete