September 16, 2011

Awesome Educational Teleseminar Featuring Thrifting With the Boys and Lynn Dralle!



Interested in learning more about thrifting?  You might want to join the Queen of Auctions and my friends Jason and Bryan of Thrifting With The Boys for a cool teleseminar that's taking place next Monday.  It costs $29.95, but I'm guessing it will be worth every penny. You don't have to be available on Monday to attend this class.  Just download it and listen to it in your car!  They will be talking about a wide variety of products that can be purchased at thrift shops around the country.

I have purchased teleseminars from Lynn Dralle in the past and have made back every penny in no time flat.  The last time I ordered one from her, I listened to it on a roadtrip to California's Gold Country.  I made back the cost of the class at the first yard sale I attended!  Great stuff!

Even if you're not interested in this teleseminar, be sure to sign up for the Thrifting With The Boys Facebook group where people post scores and ask each other questions about products they have purchased. 

Here's the link if you're interested in the teleseminar:




Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I am so Happy to see your post. You did a great job in this post. It was very helpful to me. Thank you for sharing thisebay bellen

    ReplyDelete