August 21, 2011

The eBay Life Blog Selling Tip of the Day: Remember Alf? Well, Alf is Back!

What sells on eBay?  Alf sells on eBay!

A few weeks ago, I went to a yard sale and found a plastic Alf desk plaque.  It was a bit cracked, but I never see Alf items at yard sales, so I figured it was worth at least $10.  When I got home, I found out that Alf is a popular dude....uh, creature.  According to Terapeak, the 60-day sell-through rate for the words "Alf Doll" is 50%.  That's good! 

No one else was selling it on eBay, so I figured it would eventually be snapped up by an Alf fan.....and it was!  (For $9.99) 

Check it out:



5 comments:

  1. o it is a very good sale. wish you all success.

    Regards
    Rajesh.R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much did you sell it for? (For some reason, nothing shows up when I click on your photo).

    ReplyDelete
  4. $10...just like I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found the blog some what interesting in its content wise and easier to understand what they had said.visit site

    ReplyDelete