July 25, 2011

eBay Selling While on Vacation! The eBay Life Score of the Day is a pair of women's shoes in the shape of cars purchased for $6 and sold for...

While we were in Portland, we visited some incredibly awesome thrift shops.  They were pricey, but they also had high-end products. 


A few days after getting back from Portland, I listed these awesome car shoes.  I looked them up, and they are going for about $160 retail.  $160!!!!  They have leather bottoms and are made in Spain.  They sold almost immediately.  I almost didn't buy them.  I'm so glad I did.


The eBay Life "Score of the Day" is a pair of women's designer car shoes by Zalo purchased for $6.00 and sold for ......




$93!!!

Definitely a score!


And don't forget to check out this blog each and every day for eBay selling tips and tricks! If you need shoes, you know where to go:Bluefrogshoes.com. Interested in being notified when I post something new? Sign up for email updates (upper right-hand corner of this page). And for even more eBay selling tips and tricks, check out Skip McGrath's newsletter. It's an amazing and free newsletter filled with tons of information. He even provides his readers with lists of wholesalers!

4 comments:

  1. Ha-ha, those shoes are crazy! I'm trying to picture someone wearing them..... :)
    Awesome profit! I get excited when I make $10 on an item, don't know what I'd do if I made over $80!!
    I love reading your posts, they get me re-inspired every time I read one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute shoes. They are definitely conversation-starters. I'd like to meet the individual who's able to carry that style off :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this here.I found the blog some what interesting in its content wise and easier to understand what they had said. visit site

    ReplyDelete