May 8, 2011

Check out the gifts I got my mom for Mother's Day. They was pricey!!

One of the benefits of living the eBay Life is that you can pick up gifts for friends and family while you're out sourcing products! Check out the gifts I got my mom for Mother's Day.  I put together a great little package, and the entire bag of stuff cost me...............Well, you're just gonna have to watch!  (FYI:  This video is Mom approved -- she loves to brag about her yard sale / thrift shop finds, too!)



If you need shoes, you know where to go: Bluefrogshoes.com. Interested in being notified when I post something new? Sign up for email updates (upper right-hand corner of this page). And for even more eBay selling tips and tricks, check out Skip McGrath's newsletter. It's an amazing and free newsletter filled with tons of information. He even provides his readers with lists of wholesalers. Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I am very impressed with your vision and insight.,I am very impressed with your vision and insight.It was very helpful to me. hank you for sharing this.visit site

    ReplyDelete