April 25, 2011

Attention, eBay Sellers! Time to stock up on sweaters!

Today's eBay selling tip: Stock up on sweaters!!


My favorite thrift shop had a dollar sale on sweaters today.  I picked up this unique sweater designed in Amsterdam.  Since I'd never come across a men's sweater designed in Amsterdam, I figured it was a score.  The brand is called Scotch & Soda. 


I found a few websites selling Scotch & Soda products.  One of the websites was Zappos, but Zappos didn't offer anything that resembled the piece I had purchased.


Well, I did some research on Terapeak and ended up listing it for $49.99 -- no best offer.  We will see what happens.  These sweaters are pricey when purchased new!


Check out this funky and stylish Scotch and Soda "score of the day":





I've got to go now!  I need to hurry up and list the rest of my $1 purchases! (Update 5.18.11 -- It sold for $40 as I took a best offer.)

If you need shoes, you know where to go: Bluefrogshoes.com. Interested in being notified when I post something new? Sign up for email updates (upper right-hand corner of this page). And for even more eBay selling tips and tricks, check out Skip McGrath's newsletter. It's an amazing and free newsletter filled with tons of information. He even provides his readers with lists of wholesalers. Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. It's only been a few hours....and I already have a watcher. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sold for full price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very helpful to me,I am very impressed with your vision and insight.It was very helpful to me. hank you for sharing this.visit site

    ReplyDelete