April 10, 2011

Check out this awesome L.A. Raiders (yes, L.A.) sweatshirt I found. L.A. Raiders memorabilia is hot!


This sweatshirt doesn't say Los Angeles on it, but it is from 1989.  It will be interesting to see if it sells for a high price!  (It's so incredibly stylish I don't know why someone wouldn't want to own it.  LOL)

I feel like I uncovered some secret info.  Check out these listings for a lot of LA Raiders hats and a listing for one L.A. Raiders hat. 




Here's a listing for a vintage L.A. Raiders sweatshirt:


(Update:  We have 8 watchers!)

(Update 4.16.11 -- someone offered me money to end the auction and the first bid for $49.99 came in!!!)


1 comment:

  1. It was very helpful to me,I am very impressed with your vision and insight.It was very helpful to me. hank you for sharing this.visit site

    ReplyDelete